Palmer's "New Mum To Be" Survey Competition T&C's
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter is E.T. Browne Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 94 080 024 915, 14 Park Avenue, Woodville North SA 5012, Phone: 08 8304 6555.
2. The Promotion commences on 1ST JUNE 2021 at 9am AEST closes at 1st JUNE 2022 at 9am AEST (Promotion Period).
3. Entry is open to any Australian resident aged 16 years or older (Entrant). Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter and agencies associated with the promotion and their related companies are ineligible to enter. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must complete all sections of the New Mums To Be Survey and “share in 25 words or less what worries you most about the changes that could happen to your body during pregnancy”. Entry must be submitted so that it is received during the Promotion Period (Entry).
4. Entrants may only enter the Promotion once during the Promotion Period. Incomplete, indecipherable or inaccurate Entries will be deemed invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter. Purchasing products will not help your chances of winning. The total Prize Pool is valued at a maximum of $1,594.80 RRP. There are 12 x prizes to win via the Palmer’s New Mum to Be Survey via Bounty valued at $132.90 RRP. Each prize includes: Palmer’s Mother Care prize pack valued at $132.90 RRP.
6. Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of prizes from being notified as a winner.
7. Judging will take place at 14 Park Ave, Woodville North SA 5012 on or before 9am AEST on the last day of the month, each month until the final day of promotion. The judges will select the Prize Winners based on the creativity and originality of their entry. Each Winner will be contacted via the email within 7 days of winner being judged.
8. By entering this Promotion and submitting content you authorise that it is your own content and that you are permitted to distribute such content.
9. By entering this Promotion you authorise the Promoter to use content from your Entry on the Palmer’s Australia Facebook, Instagram page (/PalmersAustralia or @palmers_aus) or website palmersaustralia.com.
10. Supplying your valid contact details are part of the conditions of entry to this promotion. All contact details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid. You are required to supply your details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the winners being contacted. The prize will not be valid after this time. Any delay in supplying your contact details will delay the dispatch of your prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries if the entry has violated the Terms & Conditions in any way.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the Entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with, or arising out of the Promotion or taking the Prize.
14. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
15. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to companies and agencies connected with this Promotion.
16. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to E.T. Browne Australia Pty Ltd and not to Facebook or Instagram.
18. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with the Promotion is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter:
a. using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, redeeming the Prizes and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion;
b. using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner; and
c. using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and for any other purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.