The Experts in Vitamin E Skincare
A powerful anti-oxidant, Vitamin E is essential for the maintenance of healthy skin. Palmer’s range of Natural Vitamin E skincare uses only naturally derived Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Research has shown that natural forms of Vitamin E are more effective than their synthetic counterparts*
Why Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is one of the most well-known and researched anti-oxidants, and is essential for healthy skin. Anti-oxidants protect the skin by protecting against free radicals - environmental stressors that cause skin to age prematurely. Vitamin E occurs naturally in skin, but can become depleted due to constant environmental exposure and lack of sun protection. Topical application of Vitamin E permeates the dermis and epidermis and contributes to antioxidant defences. Vitamin E can be vulnerable to UV light which causes it to be destroyed, but formulas also containing Vitamin C, like Palmer’s Natural Vitamin E Concentrated Cream, have shown greater stability and efficacy for both vitamins.
Palmer's have been crafting high quality skincare products for decades with Vitamin E at the heart of each formula. Palmer’s Natural Vitamin E range not only features naturally derived Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and our signature Cocoa Butter, but a superior blend of
botanicals to soothe and nourish your skin.
Superior Botanical Blend
- Apricot Oil - Rich in essential fatty acids to help retain elasticity and suppleness of skin.
- Avocado Oil - High in anti-oxidants, plant sterols and fatty acids. Highly moisturising and protective.
- Coconut Oil - Contains lauric, capric and caprylic acids, prized for their anti bacterial properties and which lock in moisture for hydrated skin.
- Argan Oil - This “liquid gold” is high in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants.
- Vitamin C - Stimulates skin, and strengthens the stability of Vitamin E in topical applications.
To learn more about Vitamin E's benefits for total health and wellbeing, check out this article by Palmer's Brand Partner and Accredited Practising Dietician Natalie Von Bertouch.