Ask Me Anything - About Cocoa Butter - T&Cs
PALMER’S “ASK ME ANYTHING, ABOUT COCOA BUTTER” Q&A / GIVEAWAY.
TUESDAY 18TH FEBRUARY, 2020. 6-7PM ACDT.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter is E.T. Browne Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 94 080 024 915, 14 Park Avenue, Woodville North SA 5012, Phone: 08 8304 6555.
2. The Promotion commences on Tuesday 18th February at 6:00pm ACDT and closes at 7:00pm ACDT Tuesday 18th February 2020 (Promotion Period).
3. Entry is open to any Australian resident aged 16 years or older (Entrant). Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter and agencies associated with the promotion and their related companies are ineligible to enter. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must submit a question in response to the @Palmers_AUS Instagram Stories question callout relating to Cocoa Butter skincare. Entry must be submitted so that it is received during the Promotion Period (Entry).
4. Entrants may only enter the Promotion once during the Promotion Period. Incomplete, indecipherable or inaccurate Entries will be deemed invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter. Purchasing products will not help your chances of winning. The total Prize Pool is valued at a maximum of $811.05. There is 1 Major Prize valued at $253.75, and 10 minor prizes valued at $55.73 each. Prizes consist of a selection of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skincare products.
6. Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of prizes from being notified as a winner.
7. Judging of the major prize will take place post the closing of the competition at 14 Park Ave, Woodville North SA 5012. The judges will select the Prize Winner based on the creativity and originality of their entry. The judging of the minor prizes will take place during the competition, whereby the answering of an entrant question by Palmer’s (the promoter) constitutes selection as a minor prize winner. Each Winner will be contacted via the Palmer’s Australia Instagram page (@palmers_aus). The Winners will be announced on the Palmer’s Australia Instagram page (@palmers_aus) on or before Wednesday 19th of February 2020 by 5pm ACDT.
8. By entering this Promotion and submitting content you authorise that it is your own content and that you are permitted to distribute such content.
9. By entering this Promotion you authorise the Promoter to use content from your Entry on the Palmer’s Australia Facebook or Instagram page (/PalmersAustralia or @palmers_aus).
10. Supplying your valid contact details are part of the conditions of entry to this promotion. All contact details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid. You are required to supply your details via Instagram DM to @Palmers_AUS within 7 days of the winners being announced. The prize will not be valid after this time. Any delay in supplying your contact details will delay the dispatch of your prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries if the entry has violated the Terms & Conditions in any way.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the Entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with, or arising out of the Promotion or taking the Prize.
14. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
15. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to companies and agencies connected with this Promotion.
16. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to E.T. Browne Australia Pty Ltd and not to Facebook or Instagram.
18. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with the Promotion is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter:
a. using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, redeeming the Prizes and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion;
b. using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner; and
c. using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and for any other purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.